- Member Card:
- Membership Card Holder must be present, and provide card upon arrival. 1 card issued per membership pass. Passes are non-transferable.
- Reservations are required for members and member guests. Make your reservations above.
- Member Training:
- Safety Film & Paddle Training are required first visit at both Riverwalk and Lakefront locations.
- Member must be present with guest. All guests must sign waiver, watch safety video and receive paddle training before getting on the water. Beginner guests who insist on riding in a single kayak are encouraged to paddle at Monroe Harbor for their first session. At our Riverwalk location Beginners will be asked to paddle a tandem kayak with the member.
- Members are asked to keep the duration of their paddle to max. 2hrs on weekends and holidays, and Max 4hrs on Weekdays.
- Members must demonstrate proficiency in paddling in order to paddle our advanced equipment. Tsunamis are limited by availability on the weekends and holidays.
- Float Plan:
- Members are required to provide us a float plan (see below) if paddle time exceeds 3hrs.
- Members paddling outside of Monroe Harbor walls are required to demonstrate a self rescue and provide a float plan. Additionally they must get permission from Manager on Duty.
- Full Season $399 per person
- Late Season $179 per person