Our Lakefront location at Monroe Harbor offers calmer conditions than the river and is a great option for beginners.
- Rentals offered daily 9 a.m. – 30 min before Sunset
- One hour minimum of $30/hr per person
- Additional $7.50 per person charge every 15 minutes after the first hour
- Prior kayaking experience required
- Single Kayak Ages 18+ or accompanied by an adult
- Tandem Kayak Ages 18+ or accompanied by an adult | For 2 People
RIVERWALK KAYAK RENTAL
Due to Covid-19, advance reservations for kayak rentals are required and must be made online.
Our Riverwalk location is a great option for experienced paddlers looking to go it alone.
- Renters should be prepared for a skills assessment upon arrival
- Beginner kayakers are strongly encouraged to paddle a tandem kayak with a more experienced partner
RENTAL PRICING & HOURS:
- $30/hour per person (one per single or two per tandem)
- One hour minimum
- Prorated after the first hour ($7.50 per 15 minutes per person)
- Daily 9 a.m – 30 min before Sunset
EQUIPMENT AT RIVERWALK LOCATION
- Single Kayaks: Recreational Sit-in
- Touring (Members Only)
- Tandem Kayaks: Recreational Sit-In (seats 2)
IMPORTANT RENTAL INFORMATION
- Must be 18 to rent a kayak alone.
- Valid driver’s license or ID required in order to rent a kayak.
- Reservations and advance payment required.
- If skills assessment is failed, partnering with a more experienced friend is an option, as well as taking a lesson, or receiving a refund.
- Rental hours may be interrupted due to high traffic or inclement weather.
What we are doing:
- Cleaning all boats after every use
- Cleaning all paddles after every use
- Washing PFDs every 24 hours
- All staff will wear face masks
- All bookings are done online to reduce interactions
- Disposable gloves are available for all customers to use
- Extra handwashing stations available for staff and customers
How you can help:
- Please wear a face mask
- Follow the directional signs
- Please keep 6’+ from other customers and staff both on and off the water
- Be patient as we navigate this together