A guided night-time excursion on the main branch of the Chicago River. Watch the buildings come to life as the sun goes down and the skyline lights up.
- Single Kayak Ages 18+ or accompanied by an adult
- Tandem Kayak Ages 18+ or accompanied by an adult | For 2 People
The best way to experience Chicago’s fireworks!
Take a guided hourlong paddle through the city canyon as it’s illuminated at night and reflecting off the water right next to you. Our professional guides will then lead you just east of Lake Shore Drive Bridge, the gateway to Lake Michigan, where you will witness an amazing fireworks show.
Afterward, paddle just a few hundred yards back to our downtown dock to get off the water. Experience not necessary, but reservations are recommended. Lights will be included on all boats.
- Arrival time: Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time to check-in and store anything you don’t want to take on the water in one of our lockers
- Launch site: This tour starts and finishes at our Riverwalk location.
- How to dress: Assume you will get wet, and dress accordingly. Also, wear workout/cycling gloves if you have them. Your hands will thank you.