Perfect for families and first-time kayakers, paddle along the Chicago Riverwalk for your first taste of kayaking, accompanied by our skilled guides.
- Single Kayak Ages 18+ or accompanied by an adult
- Tandem Kayak Ages 18+ or accompanied by an adult | For 2 People
Tour Chicago by Kayak at Sunset
Paddle amidst a soft golden twilight glow on some of Chicago’s prettiest renowned architecture on a 90-minute sunset kayaking tour. Visit some of Chicago’s earliest historical spots as the sun sets on our bustling city.
Perhaps our city is never more beautiful than at twilight. Take in the cityscape as the sun sets, enjoying our Historic Chicago Tour along the way. Fewer boats on the river in the evenings help make this one of our most serene and relaxing excursions, suitable for all ages and ability levels.
There is a 20-minute safety/training session before the tour, and our boats are equipped with lights. Reservations recommended.
- Arrival time: Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time to check-in and store anything you don’t want to take on the water in one of our lockers.
- Launch site: This tour starts and finishes at our Riverwalk location.
- How to dress: Assume you will get wet, and dress accordingly. Also, wear workout/cycling gloves if you have them. Your hands will thank you.