Our Riverwalk location is a great option for experienced paddlers looking to go it alone.
- Weekdays 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. (off water by 7 p.m.)
- Weekends 9 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. (off water by 7:30 p.m.)
- One hour minimum of $30/hr per person
- Additional $7.50 per person charge every 15 minutes after the first hour
- Reservations required
- Single Kayak Ages 18+ or accompanied by an adult
- Tandem Kayak Ages 18+ or accompanied by an adult | For 2 People
- Paddleboard Ages 18+ or accompanied by an adult | Holds 2 people
LAKEFRONT LOCATION RENTAL
Due to Covid-19, advance reservations for kayak rentals are required and must be made online.
Our Lakefront location at Monroe Harbor offers calmer conditions than the river and is a great option for beginners.
RENTAL PRICING & HOURS
- $30/hr per person
- One hour minimum, prorated after the first hour ($7.50 per 15 minutes per person)
- Monday through Friday 11 a.m – 6 p.m. (off the water at 7 p.m.)
- Saturday through Sunday 9 a.m – 6 p.m. (off the water at 7 p.m.)
EQUIPMENT AT MONROE HARBOR LAKEFRONT LOCATION
- Single Kayaks: Sit-on-Top and Recreational Sit-in
- Tandem Kayaks (2 Person): Sit-on-Top and Recreational Sit-in
IMPORTANT RENTAL INFORMATION
- Must be 17 to rent a kayak or paddleboard alone.
- Valid driver’s license or ID required in order to rent a kayak.
- Prior kayaking experience recommended at this location. Beginner kayakers are strongly encouraged to paddle a tandem kayak with a more experienced partner
- Reservations and advance payment required.
- Rental hours may be interrupted due to high traffic or inclement weather
What we are doing:
- Cleaning boats after every use
- Cleaning paddles after every use
- All staff will wear face masks
- All bookings are done online to reduce interactions
- Disposable gloves are available for all customers to use
- Extra handwashing stations available for staff and customers
How you can help:
- Please wear a face mask
- Follow the directional signs
- Please keep 6’+ from other customers and staff both on and off the water
- Be patient as we navigate this together